Saturday, January 1, 2011

News!

Ahoy-hoy!

So, I've been absolutely terrible about posting, and I apologize about that. I don't really have an excuse, I've just been bad about it. :/

But! I learned a thing yesterday! A good thing, too! A couple of weeks ago, I applied for a table in the artist alley at Anime Central. Yesterday, I got a confirmation email saying that I got the table! Yaaaay! I'm so excited! So I'll be working super hard and drawing a bunch of fanart (and "original" art) over the next couple of weeks. I don't think I'll know exactly where in the alley I'm located until I actually get there, but I will try to post when I do, for anyone who goes to ACen.

I have nearly finished my first new drawing today, after working for about an hour and a half or so:


Aang! ..The avatar! I'm quite happy with how this looks so far. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment