Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scan Fest

I went in and scanned in a bunch of drawing yesterday. Here are two that I'm working on right now:

That first one is a lineup of three chibis that I actually drew scattered around the page. You can actually see the towel and the fancy girl's boot poking in to each other's drawings. 
I've finished the flat colors, obviously, and am getting ready to do the shading and to finish it up. There will also be at least colors in the background.



This one is a sketch I did at a D&D game I was playing with some friends. I like how it looks so far. I intentionally made the characters look more.. elongated and thin than normal. I am obviously still in the lineart stage of the drawing. I actually put the rope (inside joke in the game) on a separate layer than the rest of the lineart, which I like.

I intend to post a few more sketches as I get around to working on them, so keep an eye out for those! :D

I have also been working on a couple of drawings for ACen, which I am... really nervous for. Depending on how they turn out, I might make this D&D one into a print and I might to a similar chibi lineup, but with fanart.

No comments:

Post a Comment